A PLACE TO CALL HOME
THE SPECIFICATION OF EACH APARTMENT AT LEXINGTON GARDENS CAN BE SUMMED UP IN ONE WORD - EXQUISITE.
Generous, large windows offer light-filled apartments, with every thoughtful design built in. Each one has a different ambience, and a different view.
Traditional tones, mood lighting and elegant silhouettes fuse effortlessly together to create a calming and restorative backdrop to your daily life. Kitchens feature market-leading appliances, while the bathrooms are finished to perfection with luxurious, spa-like fittings.
What's more, with a choice of three colour palettes, you can ensure your environment is just perfect for you.
Attention to detail is a key component of each apartment. RMA Architects endorsed deep tones of traditional timber floors, and bespoke joinery in dark American walnut. Set against a backdrop of contemporary fittings, warming ceramic tiles and an ambience created by sensory lighting.
The standout specification is wonderfully complemented by exceptional facilities on offer to you at Lexington Gardens; your 24-hour concierge is on-hand to deliver assistance whenever you need, enjoy a work out in the on-site gym, watch movies with friends in the media lounge and enjoy access to the meeting suite for your business needs.
MAKE YOUR NEW HOME AS INDIVIDUAL AS YOU ARE
We will offer you the opportunity to tailor your new home to your requirements with our choice of colour palettes and upgrade options
- Contemporary handleless kitchen units with gloss-finished soft close doors and drawers*
- Under cabinet lighting
- Silestone work surfaces and matching full height splashback*
- Under mounted stainless steel 1.5 bowl and accompanying mixer tap
- AEG fully integrated appliances in stainless steel. Including: single oven, microwave, touch control induction hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Elica fully recessed extractor hood. AEG washer/dryer located in separate utility cupboard
- Integrated recycling bin
- Centralised appliance isolator control panel
Bathroom and En-suite
- Modern white Laufen sanitaryware
- Vado brassware with overhead shower
- Large format floor and wall tiles*
- Tiled vanity unit with a concealed cistern, wall mounted WC and semi-recessed basin
- Silestone countertop and splashback*
- Mirrored wall unit with integrated demisting and vertical light features
- Contemporary walk-in shower with mosaic floor tiles, concealed shower controls
- Chrome squared-design thermostatic heated towel rail
- Media hub to enable wall-mounted TV location with concealed cable runs
- Coffer lighting detail to windows
- Wardrobes with chrome hanging rails and sensored lighting (Bedroom 1 only)
Wall and Floor Finishes
- Matt white painted walls and ceilings. Matt white painted skirting boards
- Engineered timber flooring throughout (excluding Bathroom/Shower Rooms)
- Large format floor tiles to Bathrooms/Shower Rooms. Mosaic tile to walk-in shower areas*
- Heating and power sourced from the Nine Elms Centralised Heating and Power System (subject to third party agreement)
- Underfloor heating throughout. Thermostatically zonal controlled.
Electrics and Lighting
- Polished chrome screw-less switch plates. Double sockets to include USB charging where applicable
- Media hub (TV, Sky) to Living Room and Bedroom 1
- Hyper fast broadband speeds are over 27 times faster that the country's average
- Hard-wired provision for multi-room speaker technology
- Low energy LED downlights throughout
- Coffer lighting detail to all rooms (excluding bathroom)
- Mood lighting to each principal room, dimmable control where applicable
- Sensor controlled lighting to wardrobes and utility cupboard
- Walnut veneer doors, matching door frames and architraves
- Chrome door furniture with rose surrounds
- Full height windows with tilt opening
- Video security door entry system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Colour palette selection
- 24 hour Concierge
- Media Lounge
- Residents' Gym
- Podium Gardens
- Communal Roof Gardens
- Communal CCTV
- Secure car parking (available to purchase separately)
- Enterprise Car Membership 24/7 access to a vehicle as and when you need one
* Materials subject to change depending on availability. † Colour determined by colour palette selection.
RMA Architects have taken pleasure in delivering this exciting new residential development, established through the thought-provoking planning concept – a modern interpretation of the Victorian mansion block. We have specified traditional materials carefully detailed in a contemporary building envelope to create striking red and white textured facades which appear to change throughout the day under changing lighting conditions.
Lexington Gardens consists of five core high quality buildings with a particularly conspicuous appearance alongside the railway but with the robustness and longevity required for this environment.
The building responds to create bright ground floor commercial courtyards and first floor podium gardens making them attractive and functional. The active frontage provides life and activity to the development energising the public realm. The south facing, sun-drenched, communal roof terraces take advantage of the panoramic views across London, whilst providing a peaceful setting high above the surrounding urban context.
The internal styling to the concierge, residents gym and communal areas make the development unique and distinctive.
Register Your Interest
Lexington Gardens at The Residence
40-42 Ponton Road,